Saturday, December 21, 2013


Finding a Christmas tree this year was challenging.  We have tall ceilings but limited floor space so we like them tall and skinny.  After the dead tree from a few years ago, I've been lobbying for a fake one but the kids are completely against it.

They did go to our usual tree farm to look but they just ended up goofing around.  
You can't see them, they're hiding.  I'm really surprised we didn't end up with the giant mushroom tree.  I wasn't there to stop them and they've had their eyes on it for years.
I made more Princess pins.  And, still haven't cleaned my house...
I know, I know, I need to finish a few projects before I start more!  But this was a Christmas one.  It just felt right at the time.  It's freaking me out that the door is off center.  Crap.






My latest Tulips and Hearts.  Explain to me why I chose that bright green ribbon to be a stem with that dark green leaf.  I think that'll be a redo.

No comments: