Sunday, November 27, 2011

Oh, the holidays, I love them so.

 Last week I made this Elenore Burns table runner.  My intentions were to make one for me and one for my Mother-In-Law.  The second one didn't get made and it turns out that she wants the leaf version anyhow.  Perhaps she'll get one for Christmas.
 I made this bag a few weeks ago and forgot to take a picture.  I don't like it and the button is all wrong.
 I only got to 3 Civil War blocks this week.  That's better than none.


 This is the beginning of an Eeyore quilt that my Niece-In-Law needs, stat.  There will be a thick border on top with the little girl's name appliqued & 2 thinner borders down the sides with thick rick-rack.  I'm liking it so far.  I hope to get it done by next weekend.
Last but not least, I started this super cute pin cushion last Saturday at my TAS meeting.  I probably should have taken a closer picture so that you can see better detail.  And for those who were wondering, the top was finished last weekend but I sewed it together this weekend:)


Now to get caught up on my Girl Scout junk!  Hope you all had an amazing Thanksgiving!  Mine was pretty great!

2 comments:

Dana said...

I love the turkey table runner! I also love your pin cushion - it turned out great! You sure accomplished a lot over the past week.

By the way - for photos, the best bet is to take them with natural lighting (the one I took in the evening turned out yellow and I was too lazy to fix it!) and use a photo editor to crop and tweak colors - my favorite is www.picnik.com.

JD said...

"I made this bag a few weeks ago and forgot to take a picture. I don't like it and the button is all wrong." Heather, I had to laugh. That sounded sooo much like my mother!